Ordering and paying for your delivery
1. Minimum order value is £8.00
2. At checkout, please specify your required delivery date in the “Comments or special instructions” box, or your order may not be received.
3. Please note that payment is by cash or cheque at time of delivery.
Areas we deliver to include Portlethen, Muchalls, Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Catterline, Kinneff, Inverbervie, Gourdon, Johnshaven, St Cyrus and Laurencekirk.
- Baking potato
With some butter and grated, sharp-flavoured cheese, the humble baked potato can make a fantastic meal.
- Golden Wonder potatoes (new tatties)
A large potato with light yellow flesh and russet/ brown skin. This variety is very floury when cooked and tasty (creating some of the best crisps). It’s great for boiling, processing and roasting.
- Kerrs Pink potatoes (main crop)
Originating in Scotland, this variety is round with a pink skin, creamy white flesh and a floury cooked texture. It’s suited to baking, boiling, chipping, mashing & roasting.
- Rooster potatoes (main crop)
This potato is easily distinguishable by its red skin and shallow eyes. It is an amazingly versatile potato, perfect for boiling, mashing, steaming and baking. This potato is one of our best sellers and has won a string of awards including ‘Best Fruit or Vegetable Product’ at the Scottish Food and Drink Excellence awards.
- Valor potato (main crop)
The Valor potato is an oval, white-skinned potato with creamy flesh. It is a very versatile all-round variety that can be used for boiling, mashing, baking, roasting, and frying.