Ordering and paying for your delivery
1. Minimum order value is £8.00
2. At checkout, please specify your required delivery date in the “Comments or special instructions” box, or your order may not be received.
3. Please note that payment is by cash or cheque at time of delivery.
Areas we deliver to include Portlethen, Muchalls, Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Catterline, Kinneff, Inverbervie, Gourdon, Johnshaven, St Cyrus and Laurencekirk.
- Baking potato
With some butter and grated, sharp-flavoured cheese, the humble baked potato can make a fantastic meal.
- Colleen potatoes (new tatties)
Colleen potatoes are a nicely rounded, oval shape with yellow skin and creamy yellow flesh. With their waxy flesh they are particularly good for baking and chips.
- Gatsby potatoes (new tatties)
New to Fernieflatt Farm this year, these potatoes have a bright skin finish and cream flesh, with a pleasing flavour.
- Golden Wonder potatoes (main crop)
This potato has a light yellow flesh and russet/ brown skin. It is very fluffy when cooked and tasty (creating some of the best crisps). It’s great for boiling, processing and roasting.
- Kerrs Pink potatoes (main crop)
Originating in Scotland, this variety is round with a pink skin, creamy white flesh and a floury cooked texture. It’s suited to baking, boiling, chipping, mashing & roasting.
- Maris Piper potato (main crop)
Maris Piper is one of the best known and popular potato varieties, with more Maris Piper grown across the UK than any other variety. It has a creamy coloured flesh and although technically its skin is white to yellow in colour, it is regarded as a ‘white’ potato It is a versatile variety, well suited … Continue reading “Maris Piper potato (main crop)”
- Record potatoes (main crop)
Record potatoes are a popular choice for crisping and frying due to their high dry matter. They can be very dry and mealy after boiling and retain their yellow coloured flesh.
- Rooster potatoes (main crop)
This potato is easily distinguishable by its red skin and shallow eyes. It is an amazingly versatile potato, perfect for boiling, mashing, steaming and baking. This potato is one of our best sellers and has won a string of awards including ‘Best Fruit or Vegetable Product’ at the Scottish Food and Drink Excellence awards.